READ CAREFULLY & FILL OUT ASAP
Our 11th annual Reno Zombie Crawl is coming Saturday October 20th! You know all about this one- it’s the crawl that’s been in papers from here to Canada and USA Today listed as one of the top 10 costumed Halloween parties in the nation!
THE DEADLINE to sign up your bar is Monday, September 24th but spots will fill up fast. In order to secure your spot please fill it out as soon as possible.
NEW THIS YEAR
LOWER PARTICIPATION FEE – NO CUP SALES
We’re only charging a $300 participation fee (rather than $450). We won’t be issuing cups though. We need to tighten our distribution as we approach a different price model. One of the reasons we’re making this change is that the Special Events Committee of the City of Reno has proposed some steep fees for future bar crawls, so instead of passing those on to you we will be raising cup prices on the night of the event. This requires fewer distribution channels to avoid confusion. If your bar still wants to sell cups please contact us via email.
Our minimum price for drink specials is now $4!!! We haven’t raised our minimum in many years, but in the interest of a great night for every bar involved we believed it was time.
Remember: as of last year we now ask for one craft special (craft beer or cocktail priced higher than $4). This gives you a chance to offer another more expensive drink that will be shown on the map and also keeps up with the trends crawlers have been asking for.
SIGNING UP GETS YOU
- A spot in the crawl!
- Listed on our website (4-5,500 visitors a month)
- An official announcement on our Facebook page listing your involvement (over 16,000 fans)
WHAT WILL YOUR BAR ADD TO THE EVENT?
WORKING WITH THE THEME
This is essential to making the event memorable and getting on the crawlers’ radar! Bars who get the most attention on crawl night do things like:
- Offer great specials that attract crawlers
- Decorate your venue to create an immersive experience
- Have staff and entertainment dress up
- Use the theme for costume contests
- Set up a makeup station for crawlers to get made up
MARKET THE CRAWL
In addition to reaching out to your email lists and social media, our official Facebook event is an extremely powerful tool.
- PROMINENTLY DISPLAY OUR POSTERS
- POST ON OUR OFFICIAL EVENT: This is the best place to find our community and let them know why to hit up your bar on crawl night!
- INVITE PEOPLE TO OUR FACEBOOK EVENT: The more people get invited the better
- ADD OUR OFFICIAL EVENT TO YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE: You will be forwarded to a page containing instructions after you submit this form
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Every single one of our terms and conditions are very important. By submitting this form, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Bars who violate these terms may not be invited to future events.
- LIABILITY WAIVER: I understand that my bar [BAR NAME] is responsible for all activity inside my establishment and do not hold Let’s Do Things, Reno Zombie Crawl or Crawl Reno or any event sponsors liable for any incidents or injuries sustained by anyone during this event. In consideration of your accepting my registration, I waive, release and discharge and/or any agents authorized by Crawl Reno, Reno Zombie Crawl or Let’s Do Things for any purpose.
- CRAWL DURATION: I understand the crawl lasts from 8:00 pm to 6:00 am or when my venue closes. We will be open for crawlers by 7pm and extend our specials to participants for the duration of the crawl or until we close.
- SPECIALS: My venue will offer at least one $4 beer special, one $4 drink special and one Craft Special to participants. (You may also post other specials of varying prices as you wish.)
- CHECKING IDS: My venue will ID every patron at the door and at the bar in order to ensure that no minor enters my bar, or gets served.
- RED DESIGNATED DRIVER BRACELETS: My venue will offer free sodas to crawlers with designated driver bracelets
- RED OPEN CONTAINER BARRELS: My venue will put our red open container barrel by our front door (if you’ve never received one we will provide one)
- HONOR LINE SKIPPING PASSES: Crawl Reno issues line-skipping passes for our photographers and volunteers to be able to skip lines. Crawl Reno also issues an amount for sale to the public. My venue will honor those.
- POSTER DISPLAY: My venue will keep 3 event posters in prominent places until after the event. I also agree to display other Crawl Reno posters and calendars regardless of whether you are on every crawl.
- SPECIALS ARE FOR CUP HOLDING PARTICIPANTS ONLY: My venue will not extend specials to people without crawl cups. Instead, we will sell them a cup or direct them to a start bar to purchase their cups.
- NO COVER FOR CUP-HOLDING PARTICIPANTS: My venue will not charge crawl participants cover. Even if our venue has a cover on crawl night, we will not charge anyone who possesses a cup for this event.
- CLEANING UP: I will make sure the area around my venue is clean by the next morning.
- LINE MANAGEMENT: We will keep any lines of participants from spilling into the street.
- PROMOTING THE CRAWL: We will promote the crawl by posting to our Facebook friends, inviting our friends list to the crawl event and mentioning it on all of our social media accounts.
All inputs marked with an asterisk are mandatory