How to Rock the Pirate Crawl: a Guide
This year there’s a lot for the aspiring crawler to do! Maps are up online, and you can get you copy starting tomorrow at Junkee, or at Harrah’s Plaza on event night! Maps show all participating venues, drink specials, entertainment and contests. Plus they look pretty sweet.
Harrah’s Plaza is the place to start
Everything starts 8PM at Harrah’s Plaza by the Reno Arch. If you don’t have your cup by crawl night, head to Harrah’s. Even if you do, Harrah’s Plaza will also have crawl maps, attractions, entertainment and a whole lotta’ yarr.
- Take a turn on stage at Pirate Karaoke: Krockstars, a live band will accompany you while you murder some favorite rock songs. You could win $100. Recommended: drink first.
- Pick you a cup and map if you haven’t already
- Get your photo taken at our Red Carpet Photo Booth. Pictures will be posted online Monday.
- The Freight House at the Aces Ball Park will have a real live pirate ship! On Wheels! The USS Nevada pirate ship art car will be on hand giving tours. Go check it out!
- The Waterfall, El Cortez, Pizza Reno, 5 Star Saloon and the Sands Regency all have contests planned. You could win your won Jagermeister Cooler or other boozy treats!
- Night clubs like Aura in Silver Legacy and 1UP will allow all crawlers with cups to enter with NO COVER! Take advantage of that savings and shake your peg leg.
Remember! Don’t Drink and Drive! We’ve got $69 rooms for crawlers at Harrah’s Reno! Just use the code Pirate7 when you book online. In addition, be safe on the streets, look out for your fellow crawlers and be awesome to one another- our participants are always great so let’s keep that reputation forever so these events can continue to grow!
If you have any questions, let us know.