Please Fill Out ASAP
The deadline to fill out this form is Tuesday, February 16th at 5pm. Posters with your logo will be dropped off by Wednesday February 17th. After we design our maps we will drop them off to you with your complimentary cups.
How to get lots of participants
Some tips on how to get the most out of one of our events:
- Promote your involvement in the after-party heavily: the bars who get the most traffic post daily on Facebook and other social media
- Offer Good Specials: participants don’t need much but if you offer fun specials they’ll love it! Also remember, you can add more than the required $3 specials!
- Get Involved: go to our Facebook page and group and interact with participants
- Host a contest & make it good: Enticing prizes are a good idea- distributors are a great source for those. MAKE SURE to fulfill whatever promise you make on the map (be on time, etc)
Read This: Terms and Conditions
By submitting this form, you agree to the following terms and conditions. All inputs marked with an asterisk are mandatory.
- POSTER DISPLAY: My venue will keep 3 event posters in prominent places until after the event. I also agree to display other Crawl Reno posters and calendars regardless of whether you are on every crawl.
- SPECIALS: My venue will offer at least one $3 beer special and one $3 drink special to participants. (You may also post other specials of varying prices as you wish.)
- CHECKING IDS: My venue will ID every patron in order to ensure that no minor enters my bar, or gets served.
- CRAWL DURATION: I understand the crawl lasts from 5:00 pm until my venue closes. We will extend our specials to participants until we close.
- SPECIALS ARE FOR CUP HOLDING PARTICIPANTS ONLY: My venue will not extend specials to people without crawl cups. Instead, we will sell them a cup or direct them to a start bar to purchase their cups.
- NO COVER FOR CUP-HOLDING PARTICIPANTS: My venue will not charge crawl participants cover. Even if our venue has a cover on crawl night, we will not charge anyone who possesses a cup for this event.
- CLEANING UP: I will make sure the area around my venue is clean by the next morning.
- LINE MANAGEMENT: We will keep any lines of participants from spilling into the street.
- PROMOTING THE CRAWL: We will promote the crawl by posting to our Facebook friends, inviting our friends list to the crawl event and mentioning it on all of our social media accounts.