READ CAREFULLY & FILL OUT ASAP
The 2nd annual Reno Leprechaun Crawl is returning Saturday June 1st!
This crawl is a fundraiser for the Northern Nevada Pride Festival coming in July with a portion of the proceeds going to support that event. Supporting the LGBTQ community has always been important to us and we hope that this
THE DEADLINE to sign up your bar is Monday, April 22nd, but there’s only 10 spots max. In order to secure your spot please fill it out as soon as possible.
NEW THIS YEAR
OUR SPONSOR IS FIREBALL!
Fireball is sponsoring the Pride Crawl! Please make sure to fill out the form area for your Fireball special- you can do any special you want and price it how you want. A Fireball representative will contact you to help support you in making it a great crawl!
THE CRAWL IS A COLLECTION OF PARTIES
We would like you to consider that your bar will be having a theme party on the night of the crawl, and that the map is a directory of those parties. Rather than just signing up to get people to come through, please consider that your venue will be a unique party that the crawlers are invited to and shape your idea of your participation from that idea.
WE HAVE BROUGHT BACK CUPS AND SIMPLIFIED THE WHOLE THING
Last crawl we had an overwhelming majority of you request that we go back to selling cups through the venues and we have listened. Raising the cup price on the night of the crawl made distribution difficult, so now cups will be $10 starting when they are delivered, about 3-4 weeks before the crawl.
So from now on, we will now simply sell you a number of cups at $10 each that you can then resell to get back 100% of the money you pay, making the crawls essentially free.
We don’t foresee having to change this structure again and we appreciate your support as we have been experimenting in how to come up with fee structures that work for all of us.
SIGNING UP GETS YOU
- A spot in the crawl!
- Listed on our website (4-5,500 visitors a month)
- An official announcement on our Facebook page listing your involvement (over 17,000 fans)
- Cups and maps to sell (described below)
PLEASE DESCRIBE YOUR PARTY
WORKING WITH THE THEME
From now on we will be considering each venue on the crawl a Party. So rather than 10 bars on the crawl, the map will describe 10 Parties!
WHAT WILL YOUR PARTY BE LIKE?
Here are some ideas:
- Offer great specials that attract crawlers
- Decorate your venue to create an immersive experience
- Have staff and entertainment dress up
- Use the crawl theme for costume contests
- Set up a makeup station for crawlers to get made up
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Every single one of our terms and conditions are very important. By submitting this form, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Bars who violate these terms may not be invited to future events.
In addition to the following Terms and Conditions, we ask that you add Let’s Do Things and Crawl Reno to your insurance as additionally insured for the evening of the crawl. If you cannot do this please let us know.
- LIABILITY WAIVER: I understand that my bar [BAR NAME indicated above] is responsible for all activity inside my establishment and do not hold Let’s Do Things, Crawl Reno or any event sponsors liable for any incidents or injuries sustained by anyone during this event. In consideration of your accepting my registration, I waive, release and discharge and/or any agents authorized by Crawl Reno, Reno or Let’s Do Things for any purpose.
- CRAWL DURATION: I understand the crawl lasts from 8:00 pm to 2:00 am. We will be open for crawlers by 7pm and extend our specials to participants for the duration of the crawl or until we close.
- SPECIALS: My venue will offer at least one $4 (or under) beer special, one $4 (or under) drink special and one Craft Special to participants. (You may also post other specials of varying prices as you wish.)
- NO COVER FOR CUP-HOLDING PARTICIPANTS: My venue will not charge crawl participants cover. Even if our venue has a cover on crawl night, we will not charge anyone who possesses a cup for this event.
- SPECIALS ARE FOR CUP HOLDING PARTICIPANTS ONLY: My venue will not extend specials to people without crawl cups. Instead, we will sell them a cup or direct them to a start bar to purchase their cups.
- CHECKING IDS: My venue will ID every patron at the door and at the bar in order to ensure that no minor enters my bar, or gets served.
- CLEANING UP: I will make sure the area around my venue is clean by the next morning.
LINE MANAGEMENT: We will keep any lines of participants from spilling into the street.
- RED OPEN CONTAINER BARRELS: My venue will put our red open container barrel by our front door (if you’ve never received one we will provide one).
- OPEN CONTAINER ENFORCEMENT: My venue will not allow patrons to leave with liquid in their crawl cup or enter with liquid in their crawl cup.
- HONOR LINE SKIPPING PASSES: Crawl Reno issues line-skipping passes for our photographers and volunteers to be able to skip lines. Crawl Reno also issues an amount for sale to the public. My venue will honor those.
- RED DESIGNATED DRIVER BRACELETS: My venue will offer free sodas to crawlers with designated driver bracelets
- POSTER DISPLAY: My venue will keep 3 event posters in prominent places until after the event. I also agree to display other Crawl Reno posters and calendars regardless of whether you are on every crawl.
- PROMOTING THE CRAWL: We will promote the crawl by posting to our Facebook friends, inviting our friends list to the crawl event and mentioning it on all of our social media accounts.
All inputs marked with an asterisk are mandatory