READ CAREFULLY & FILL OUT ASAP
The 8th annual Reno Leprechaun Crawl is returning Saturday March 16th!
The Leprechaun Crawl draws several thousand attendees downtown and continues to gain popularity year after year! All you have to do in order to have the best St. Patrick’s Day weekend is sign up and participate!
THE DEADLINE to sign up your bar has been extended to Monday, February 11th but there’s only 25 spots. In order to secure your spot please fill it out as soon as possible.
NEW THIS YEAR
LOWER PARTICIPATION FEE – NO CUP SALES
We’re only charging a
$250 participation fee. (only $125 for bars marked in the discounted zone.)
The fee covers participation but does not include cups. If your bar would like to offer cups & maps, please indicate below and we will follow up with you.
Our requested drink special price is now $4 (or lower if you want). We haven’t raised our maximum in many years, but in the interest of a great night for every bar involved we believed it was time.
Remember: as of last year we now ask for one craft special (craft beer or cocktail priced higher than $4). This gives you a chance to offer another more expensive drink that will be shown on the map and also keeps up with the trends crawlers have been asking for.
SIGNING UP GETS YOU
- A spot in the crawl!
- Listed on our website (4-5,500 visitors a month)
- An official announcement on our Facebook page listing your involvement (over 17,000 fans)
WHAT WILL YOUR BAR ADD TO THE EVENT?
GIVE US SOMETHING TO BRAG ABOUT ON POSTERS AND MAPS
- Offer great specials that attract crawlers
- Decorate your venue to create an immersive experience
- Have staff and entertainment dress up
- Use the theme for costume contests
- Set up a makeup station for crawlers to get made up
REACH OUT TO YOUR FANS AND CUSTOMERS!
- PROMINENTLY DISPLAY OUR POSTERS
- POST ON OUR OFFICIAL EVENT: This is the best place to find our community and let them know why to hit up your bar on crawl night!
- INVITE PEOPLE TO OUR FACEBOOK EVENT: The more people get invited the better
- ADD OUR OFFICIAL EVENT TO YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE: You will be forwarded to a page containing instructions after you submit this form
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Every single one of our terms and conditions are very important. By submitting this form, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Bars who violate these terms may not be invited to future events.
- LIABILITY WAIVER: I understand that my bar [BAR NAME indicated above] is responsible for all activity inside my establishment and do not hold Let’s Do Things, Crawl Reno or any event sponsors liable for any incidents or injuries sustained by anyone during this event. In consideration of your accepting my registration, I waive, release and discharge and/or any agents authorized by Crawl Reno, Reno or Let’s Do Things for any purpose.
- CRAWL DURATION: I understand the crawl lasts from 8:00 pm to 2:00 am. We will be open for crawlers by 7pm and extend our specials to participants for the duration of the crawl or until we close.
- SPECIALS: My venue will offer at least one $4 (or under) beer special, one $4 (or under) drink special and one Craft Special to participants. (You may also post other specials of varying prices as you wish.)
- CHECKING IDS: My venue will ID every patron at the door and at the bar in order to ensure that no minor enters my bar, or gets served.
- RED DESIGNATED DRIVER BRACELETS: My venue will offer free sodas to crawlers with designated driver bracelets
- RED OPEN CONTAINER BARRELS: My venue will put our red open container barrel by our front door (if you’ve never received one we will provide one)
- HONOR LINE SKIPPING PASSES: Crawl Reno issues line-skipping passes for our photographers and volunteers to be able to skip lines. Crawl Reno also issues an amount for sale to the public. My venue will honor those.
- POSTER DISPLAY: My venue will keep 3 event posters in prominent places until after the event. I also agree to display other Crawl Reno posters and calendars regardless of whether you are on every crawl.
- SPECIALS ARE FOR CUP HOLDING PARTICIPANTS ONLY: My venue will not extend specials to people without crawl cups. Instead, we will sell them a cup or direct them to a start bar to purchase their cups.
- NO COVER FOR CUP-HOLDING PARTICIPANTS: My venue will not charge crawl participants cover. Even if our venue has a cover on crawl night, we will not charge anyone who possesses a cup for this event.
- CLEANING UP: I will make sure the area around my venue is clean by the next morning.
- LINE MANAGEMENT: We will keep any lines of participants from spilling into the street.
- PROMOTING THE CRAWL: We will promote the crawl by posting to our Facebook friends, inviting our friends list to the crawl event and mentioning it on all of our social media accounts.
All inputs marked with an asterisk are mandatory