THE TRADITION RETURNS!
GO GREEN OR GO HOME
Join the organizers of the world-famous Reno Zombie Crawl and the Reno Santa Crawl at our OTHER massive bar crawl!
WE MAKE YOUR BEST NIGHT OUT SUPER EASY
Buy a cup
YOUR CRAWL CUP GETS YOU
- Thousands of partiers invading downtown Reno for St. Patrick’s Day weekend!
- Discount hotel rooms at the best resort hotel casinos in the middle of downtown!
- 19 different participating downtown bars, nightclubs and restaurants all in walking distance!
- Over 75 different beer and drink specials ranging as low as $2-$4!
- Free giveaways!
- No cover at any of the locations!
- Commemorative crawl cup and map
- St. Patrick’s-themed beads to collect at ALL of the bars!
- Specially-themed live entertainment, go-go dancers and DJs!
- Reno has NO LAST CALL
COLLECT BEADED NECKLACES AND OTHER GIVEAWAYS
Did you miss Mardi Gras? All the bars on the crawl will be giving away beaded necklaces to add to your look! (while supplies last)
2022 CRAWL MAP
You’ll get a paper version of this with your crawl cup.
A full list of the bars and specials is located at the bottom of this page!
BOOK YOUR DISCOUNT HOTEL ROOM
Our exclusive discount hotel room codes will be announced Winter 2022
GET YOUR CRAWL CUP
2023 Crawl Cups go on sale Winter 2022.
The 2022 Reno Leprechaun Crawl cups CHANGE COLOR from yellow to green when you pour a cold drink in them!
Getting your crawl cup is super easy! We’ve got plenty of choices whether you want to reserve yours online, pre-purchase at a local shop or get it the night of the event!
- Online: you can reserve yours now until noon on crawl day and pick it up on crawl night! (Cups and passes purchased online will be ready for pickup at Hookava on crawl night starting at 6pm)
- At Select Costume Shops: Starting February 25th until 6pm on crawl night!
- Other Locations Listed Below
2023 RENO LEPRECHAUN CRAWL CUPS
CRAWL CUPS WILL GO ON SALE WINTER 2022
All cups purchased online will be available at our start location on crawl night. No need to wait in line- go to the table marked Online Pre-Sales to pick up your cup. You will need your ID that includes the same name that you purchased the cup(s) under.
IN PERSON PRESALES
You can purchase cups ahead of time at our retail costume shop locations listed below starting February 2023 until 6pm on crawl night. While you’re picking up your cup, grab your costume too! (Make sure to bring cash to purchase your cup!)
Junkee Clothing Exchange
960 South Virginia St. Reno, NV 89502
Open: 11-7 Every Day
Melting Pot World Emporium (Bring Cash)
1049 S Virginia St. Reno, NV 89502
Open: M-Sa: 10-7, Su 11-6
Adam & Eve Reno (Bring Cash)
Open: Su-Th 10-10, F-Sa 10-11
7520 Longley Ln. Reno, NV 89511
Adam & Eve Sparks (Bring Cash)
Open: Su-Th 10-10, F-Sa 10-11
102 Los Altos Pkwy, Sparks, NV 89436
IN CARSON CITY, NV
Adam & Eve Carson City (Bring Cash)
Open: Su-Th 10:30-9, F-Sa 10:30-11
3220 U.S. 50 Carson City, NV 89701
Each of our participating bars listed below have a limited amount of cups to sell too!
ON CRAWL NIGHT
On crawl night you can pick up your cups at our two start bars!
If you purchased your cups online, they will be available at these locations!
ANNOUNCED WINTER 2022
2022 PARTICIPATING BARS & SPECIALS
2023 BARS ANNOUNCED WINTER 2022
- $4 Kamikaze Shot
- $4 Stone Brew
- Live DJs
5 Star Saloon
- $4 Luck of the Irish (vodka, sweet n sour, melon liqueur)
- $4 Bud Light Draft
- $6.50 w/out cup Luck of the Irish Vodka,Sweet n Sour and Melon liqueur
- $7.25 Belfast Blast Patron Cafe,Float of Irish Creme
- $7.75 Irish Mule
- Costume Contest: 12:30am Best Dressed WIN $50 Bar Tab
- Live DJ
- Serving food
- $4 Green Tea Shot
- $4 Pabst Blue Ribbon
- $8 Irish Car Bombs
- 2 for $5 Green Apple Jello Shots
- $5 Jolly Rancher Shots
- Serving food: corned beef sliders, 6” pizzas, cheesy tater bites
- Bowling and games with plenty of seating to take a break. The kitchen will be open late for some food to keep the fun going!
The Arlington Saloon
- $4 Lucky Lassie
- $4 Montucky Tall Cans
- $5 Burgkopf Grapefruit Ale Pint
- $5 Jameson
- $5 Tahoe Blue Vodka
- Costume Contests: Best Costumes WIN $25 Bar Tabs all night long
- Good vibe bar
- $4 Leprechaun Sipper (vodka punch)
- $3 Coors Light
- Live DJ
- Food trucks
- The Eddy Is Back Open! Season 6!
- $4 Wicked Little Leprechaun Shot
- $3 Green Beer
- $5 Shamrock Sour
- $7 Tullmore Dew Shot
- Hang out in the front lounge and socialize or do your traditional Irish dance to 70s disco or modern pop on the dance floor in the back with DJ zLor.
- $4 Lucky Shooter or Mixed Drink
- $4 Coors Light, PBR, Rolling Rock, Smirnoff Ice
- $26 Hookah w/ $10 refills
- $300 VIP booth w/ bottle service and 1 unlimited hookah
- $200 normal table bottle service w/ 1 unlimited hookah
- Buckets of beer $30
- We will have bottle giveaways, live entertainment, hookah, and amazing drink specials.
- Costume Contest: 12:00 midnight Best Dressed WIN Bottle Giveaway
- Live DJ 10-2:30am
- Food truck in parking lot
- $3 Lucky Shots
- $4 Strawberry Banana Cider
- $4 Lucky Apple Mule
- $3 Lucky Shots
- $3 Lil Leprechaun Jell-O Shot
- $4 Strongbow Cider
- $4 Ace Apple Cider
- $9 Ciroc Sour Caramel Apple Cocktail
- $3 Shots, hookah, and our yummy $3 Jello shots!
- We will have plenty of water stations to rehydrate, fun activities for your designated drivers to enjoy and plenty of non-alcoholic beverages all night
- $4 Punch
- $4 Sam Adams
- $3 Kamikaze Shots
- $4 Fireball
- $6 Tang Bangs
- $7 Mules
- $9 Angry Balls
- Live DJ, Dancing, Fun
- $4 Select Well Cocktails
- $4 Coors Light or Bud Light
- $5 Select Craft Beer
- $6 Well Energy Cocktail
- Live DJ: DJ Replay 10:30-3:30
- Drink and food specials all evening and night long! Restaurant by day, live music after sundown. Visit Masque and see what’s behind the veil.
- $4 Chocolate Cake Shots
- $4 Budweiser or PBR
- $5 Green Apple Sangria
- Drink specials and DJs all night long
- Live DJ
- $4 Lucky Leprechaun (watermelon vodka, melon liqueur, 7-up)
- $4 Blue Moon draft
- $4.75 Bailey’s Apple Pie Shots
- $4.75 Bailey’s Strawberry & Cream Shots
- $4.75 Catch Fire Irish Shots: Apple or Peach
- $5.75 Irish Tropical Fire Bull Shots
- $5.75 Irish “Mule” Drink
- $7.75 Irish “Car Bomb” Drink
- $7.75 PB & J Drink
- $4.75 Irish Fireball Shots
- $4.00 Blue Moon Draft
- Serving food: $3.49 Slice, $6.99 7” Personal Pizza
- Costume Contest: 1am Best Female & Male Leprechaun WIN Case Guinness Stout Each
- Once again Pizza Reno will be giving away free Limited Edition Leprechaun Rubber Ducks to the first 750 Crawler Customers with the Official 2022 Leprechaun Cups.
- $4 Leprechaun Shooter (vodka, Midori, pineapple)
- $3 Pabst Green Ribbon (green beer!)
- $5 Pot of Gold Punch
- Serving food until midnight
- Playfield 76 is a bar/arcade with carnival arcade games and a great lineup of pinball machines
Reno Axe & Social
- $4 Crazy Clover (vodka, melon liqueur, lime)
- $3 Coors
- Amazing atmosphere coupled with great drink prices and Axe throwing! We’ve also opened a new bar located in our basement, Reno Social! Come check out Reno Social and enjoy dozens of games such as Pool, Ping-Pong, Air hockey, Beer Pong, Darts, Cornhole and many more! All games are completely free!
- $4 Frozen Daiquiri + vodka
- $4 all draft beers (16 to choose from)
- Easy-to-access quick-service bar located under the Reno Arch. Greasy, late night eats.
- $4 Leprechaun Tea
- $4 Green Beer
- Live DJ
- Serving food until 10pm
- Reno’s premier destination for sports, good times, and nightlife!
- $3 Sexy Shooter Shot
- $4 Bud Bottle
- $8 Vodka & Energy
- $7 Orange Julius
- $8 Jager Bomb
- $7 Tang Bang!
- A huge lineup of DJS and GO-GO dancers! Also themed visuals and light show on the ceiling!
Virginia Street Brewhouse
- $4 The Drunk Leprechaun (vodka, blue curacao, oj)
- $4 Bud Light
- $7.75 Irish for a Day Tellemore, OJ, 7-up
- $6.50 w/out cup The Lucky Leprechaun Vodka, Sweet and Sour, Melon
- $8.50 Irish Car Bomb Guinness, Jameson, Float of Irish Creme
- Costume Contest: 1am Best Dressed WIN $50 Bar Tab
- 2 floors 2dj’s with Themed Bar
West 2nd Street Karaoke Bar
- $4 Well Drinks
- $4 Pabst
- Live Karaoke
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
☘ HOW DO I PICK UP CUPS I BOUGHT ONLINE?
- Cups purchased online can be picked up at our start location from 7pm-10:30pm
- Bring an ID (gotta have that anyway though) and we check you with the name you purchased under
- You don’t have to wait in the regular line. Look for a sign that says Eventbrite
☘ ARE THERE REFUNDS?
- *No Refunds. Event happens rain or shine
- In the rare circumstance that we are forced to cancel an event, cup purchasers will be given credit for a future event.
☘ CAN MY 18 YEAR OLD BROTHER BE THE DESIGNATED DRIVER?
- No one under 21 will be permitted in any of the bars
- It’s best you just have him pick you up once you’re done
☘ CAN I WALK OUTSIDE WITH A DRINK IN MY CUP?
- No. It is against the law in Reno to carry an open container of alcohol.
- Either dump it out or finish it BEFORE you leave the bar you are at
- BE 21 OR OLDER: You must be 21 or over to attend and bring valid ID to get into the bars
- WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GOING! STAY ON SIDEWALKS AND OFF THE STREETS WHILE YOU PLAY THE GAME!
- DON’T GO OUTSIDE WITH BOOZE. Because of open container laws, you can’t walk outside with alcohol in your cup.
- NO DRINKING AND DRIVING: We have hotel discounts, designated driver bracelets among other things to make sure you NEVER do that.
- BE COOL: Treat bar staff and other crawlers awesome, tip well and behave yourself!
- GET A CUP: It’s your access to all the amazing fun!
- OPTIONAL: Do you have to dress up? Technically no, but it is more fun if you do!
DON’T DRINK AND DRIVE
Instead, we’ve got lots of great options for you!
- Stay overnight using one of our discount hotel codes listed above!
- Use our LYFT code at checkout: CRAWLRENO and get a ride credit! (must be a new user)
DESIGNATED DRIVER BRACELETS
- If you’re a Designated Driver, just ask for one of these bracelets at the cup tables at our start locations and you’ll get free sodas at every stop!
- Check out the Bars and Specials list below for even more perks for DDs!
HOW CAN I STAY INFORMED ABOUT THE CRAWL?
We’ve got all of our social media info listed on our Contact Us page. Any of those platforms are great for keeping on top of the latest crawl news, features and more.
Please use the tag #renomarticrawl on your posts in order for us to check out what you said!
DO I HAVE TO BE 21?
Yes! Even if you don’t plan to drink you must be 21 or over to go on the crawl and get into the venues!
DO I NEED TO DRESS UP?
No, you don’t NEED to dress up. We’ll still let you in. But, it’s WAYYYYYYYYYY more fun if you get into the theme!
Reno NV is the Crawl Capital!
With more than 70 bars, restaurants and nightclubs within walking distance, downtown Reno has established itself as the undisputed bar crawl capital! We’ve got world-class hotel casinos like the Silver Legacy, Eldorado, Circus Circus, Harrah’s and the Sands Regency, where you can experience gaming and shows and several amazing nightclubs where you can dance the night away! At the start of your evening out, you can enjoy a scenic walk along our beautiful river-walk on both sides of the Truckee River. On top of all that, we have the most fun, quirky and welcoming citizenry who party like no one else. And did we mention there’s NO LAST CALL! That’s right, we party until the sun comes up.