LISTED IN THE 10 BEST HALLOWEEN COSTUME PARTIES BY USA TODAY
The 9th Annual Reno Zombie Crawl has gotten national press as one of the coolest ways to celebrate Halloween, and it’s easy to see why, too! With 20,000 participants, more than 50 different bars, hundreds of drink specials and so much more, it’s well worth the trip out to experience this spectacle! Book your tickets and hotel rooms in advance because they always sell out. AND IT’S ONLY FIVE BUCKS!!!
It’s not just a crawl!
Here are all of the things to look forward to when buying a crawl cup:
- THRILLER AT THE STADIUM: Join a massive thriller flash mob at the Greater Nevada Field before the crawl! Plus the Slaughter House Haunted House!
- CRAWL RENO PHOTO BOOTH, live music and face painters at Harrah’s Plaza!
- WIN LIFETIME FREE ADMISSION to every performance at RockBar! 8:30pm at Rockbar!
- ZOMBIE KARAOKE: at Cabaret Bar inside Cal Neva & West 2nd St Bar
- PHOTO OPS: with the infamous Circus Circus Circus Elephants at Circus Circus!
- 90’S DANCE PARTY at Imperial Bar and Lounge & 80’S DANCE PARTY at Studio on 4th!
- ZOMBIE SILENT DISCO at Mellow Fellow!
- OUTDOOR GLOW-IN-THE DARK 15 MIN NERF GUN COURSE! Zombies VS Survivors. Collect Ammo! Plus a Survivor’s Lounge at Morris Burner Hostel!
- FREE BENDABLE ZOMBIE for first 300 Zombies that buy a Bloody Blue Zombie Punch at Pizza Reno
- THAI GRAVEYARD PHOTO BOOTH at Thai Corner Cafe
- FREE T-SHIRT to the 100th crawler at The Little Nugget bar
- NEW VENUE: The Rack: Zombie Bowling! Arcade Games!
- ZOMBIE GO-GO DANCERS at Tonic Lounge & the famous DJ Steve Porter!
Can’t wait to see you all in only 11 days! Let’s get wild!