READ CAREFULLY & FILL OUT ASAP
The 10th Annual Reno Zombie Crawl is coming Saturday, October 21st!
DEADLINE TO REGISTER YOUR BAR: Monday, September 18th.
Also remember: we now ask for one craft special (craft beer or cocktail priced higher than $3). This gives you a chance to offer another more expensive drink that will be shown on the map and also keeps up with the trends crawlers have been asking for.
PICS FROM LAST YEAR
- THIS IS OUR 10TH YEAR! We’ve got some cool surprises coming your way
- We’re doing glow-in-the-dark cups again, so make sure to have black lights set up!
- We’re bringing our Thriller Dance back under the Reno Arch!
SIGNING UP GETS YOU
- Listed on 15,000 Zombie Crawl Maps
- Listed on the Zombie Crawl Page of our website (3-5,000 visitors a month)
- An official announcement on our Facebook page listing your involvement (over 15,000 fans)
- Cups to sell to make back a portion of your participation fee (delivered by Friday, September 22nd)
LAST YEAR’S MAP
HOW WILL YOUR BAR STAND OUT?
TRY TO GET INTO THE SPECIAL FEATURES
Bars that offer something special get promoted more on the map!
- Offer quality specials
- Use the theme in your specials
- Provide give-aways
- Decorate your venue to create an immersive experience
- Have staff and entertainment dress up
- Use the theme for costume contests
- Set up a makeup station for crawlers to get made up
HELP MARKET THE CRAWL
In addition to reaching out to your email lists and social media, our official Facebook event is an extremely powerful tool.
- PROMINENTLY DISPLAY OUR POSTERS
- POST ON OUR OFFICIAL EVENT: This is the best place to find our community and let them know why to hit up your bar on crawl night!
- INVITE PEOPLE TO OUR FACEBOOK EVENT: The more people get invited the better
- ADD OUR OFFICIAL EVENT TO YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE: You will be forwarded to a page containing instructions after you submit this form
PLEASE CONSIDER OUR SPONSORS
This year we’re proud to have Bacardi and Pabst Blue Ribbon on as sponsors of the crawl! Bacardi has been on board with us for 3 years, establishing their brand as a Halloween standard much like they do in Southern Nevada. PBR is new to the crawl this year! As you may have noticed, for the last 6 years we discouraged the use of PBR as a special. That was because back in the day so many bars used it for their special that it took over the event. Since they didn’t do anything to be put in the doghouse and we have so many other choices for discount beer, we approached them for a teamup.
We ask that you consider using our sponsors in your specials, so please think about them when you’re deciding your drinks, and we’ll remember you when we post about both of those brands!
In the spirit of making things easier, Bacardi has furnished us with some sample drink recipes:
Traditional Bacardi & Coke
1 part Bacardi Superior
2 parts Coke
Garnish with a lime
2 parts Bacardi Superior
1 1/3 parts Bacardi Gold
1 part triple sec
2 parts sweet & sour mx
2 parts orange juice
1 part grenadine
Garnish with fresh fruit
Black & Stormy
1 part Bacardi Black
2 parts Ginger Beer
Bacardi Bat Magic
1 ½ parts Bacardi Black
½ part fresh lime juice
½ part simple syrup
1 part dark beer
2 dashes orange bitters
Garnish with an orange slice
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Every single one of our terms and conditions are very important. By submitting this form, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Bars who violate these terms may not be invited to future events.
- CRAWL DURATION: I understand the crawl lasts from 8:00 pm to 6:00 am or when my venue closes. We will be open for crawlers by 7pm and extend our specials to participants for the duration of the crawl or until we close.
- SPECIALS: My venue will offer at least one $3 beer special, one $3 drink special and one Premium Special priced $5 or more to participants. (You may also post other specials of varying prices as you wish.)
- CHECKING IDS: My venue will ID every patron at the door and at the bar in order to ensure that no minor enters my bar, or gets served.
- RED DESIGNATED DRIVER BRACELETS: My venue will offer free sodas to crawlers with designated driver bracelets
- RED OPEN CONTAINER BARRELS: My venue will put our red open container barrel by our front door (if you’ve never received one we will provide one)
- HONOR PRESS/VOLUNTEER/VIP PASSES: (Crawl Reno prints 150 passes for our photographers, volunteers and VIPS to be able to skip lines.) My venue will honor those.
- POSTER DISPLAY: My venue will keep 3 event posters in prominent places until after the event. I also agree to display other Crawl Reno posters and calendars regardless of whether you are on every crawl.
- SPECIALS ARE FOR CUP HOLDING PARTICIPANTS ONLY: My venue will not extend specials to people without crawl cups. Instead, we will sell them a cup or direct them to a start bar to purchase their cups.
- NO COVER FOR CUP-HOLDING PARTICIPANTS: My venue will not charge crawl participants cover. Even if our venue has a cover on crawl night, we will not charge anyone who possesses a cup for this event.
- CLEANING UP: I will make sure the area around my venue is clean by the next morning.
- LINE MANAGEMENT: We will keep any lines of participants from spilling into the street.
- PROMOTING THE CRAWL: We will promote the crawl by posting to our Facebook friends, inviting our friends list to the crawl event and mentioning it on all of our social media accounts.
All inputs marked with an asterisk are mandatory
Casino Participation Fee Structure:
Regular Price for the first 2 bars and only $100 for additional bars
If you fill out the form for 3 or more bars on the crawl, this is the discount structure
The regular fee for the crawl is $450 and comes with 50 cups to sell back for $5 a piece to make back $250. Signing up two bars costs $900 and you get 100 cups.
Additional bars are only $100 each and do not come with cups.