READ CAREFULLY & FILL OUT ASAP
Due date is Friday, August 12th but we have 30 bars who are interested but only 20-22 spots available, so don’t delay or you’ll miss out! Posters will be delivered after you sign this agreement securing your spot. Cups and Maps will be delivered by Friday, August 19th.
A Very Special Crawl with a Big Audience
Since this event went onto Facebook it has gathered almost 5,000 RSVPs and we’ve already sold more cups online than for any first-year event we’ve ever done, and it’s still a month and a half away. That’s totally insane.
Things to Know
- There are 3 teams players associate themselves with that each have a color: Red (Team Valor), Blue (Team Mystic) and Yellow (Team Instinct). The crawl will have 3 different colored cups to correspond to the team colors.
- The game can be a real battery drain so we will be highlighting bars that have areas set up where players can charge their phones
- You will want to familiarize yourself or have your staff get familiar with the game so you know how to entice more players to your location
Set yourself up for success
What you fill out on this form ends up on the map and in our marketing. Here’s a basic idea of how the maps get laid out:
HOW TO GET FEATURED ON THE MAP
We’d love to feature your spot! Just offer things that stand out above what’s required (like cool give-aways, costume contests with great prizes or themed entertainment.)
POKÉCRAWL FEATURE IDEAS
Pokémon GO fans LOVE POKÉMON. More than any other group, they love themed give-aways too.
- Red/Yellow/Blue Jello Shots
- Host a costume contest! We are REALLY pushing costumes for this crawl so we’ll promote the hell out of any costume contests.
- We’ve had a ton of requests for the Pokemon Theme Song. They like to sing along to it.
- Great prizes for contests (insanely popular):
- Pokémon Gear like hats, backpacks, etc (check amazon/ebay)
- iTunes/Google Play gift cards
- Portable chargers for phones
DON’T DO THE BARE MINIMUM
- OFFER GREAT SPECIALS: The number one thing they want is value. You’re required to offer two $3 specials but you can add additional specials of all kinds.
- HOST ENTERTAINMENT: The number two thing they want is entertainment. How will you offer something special?
- GIVE-AWAYS: detailed above.
- HAVE A GREAT CONTEST: Must have an enticing prize and you’ve GOT to be on time. Crawlers know which venues are known for this- or not.
- MAKE SURE YOUR STAFF DRESSES UP: that’s all part of making the event a more immersive experience
MARKET THE CRAWL
Bars who do a great job marketing get the most people on crawl night! After you fill out this form you’ll be taken to a page that lists our official Facebook events, images for you to download and tips to help with your online marketing.
- COMMUNICATE ON OUR EVENT: Post comments on the OFFICIAL EVENT PAGE often. Let them know what you’re doing and why to come to your bar on crawl night!
- INVITE PEOPLE TO OUR FACEBOOK EVENT: The more people get invited on there the better. Separate events are fine but they don’t have the reach ours does.
- ADD OUR OFFICIAL EVENT TO YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE: You will be forwarded to a page containing instructions after you submit this form
Read This: Terms and Conditions
By submitting this form, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Bars who violate these terms may not be invited to future events.
- DESIGNATED DRIVER BRACELETS: My venue will offer free sodas to crawlers with designated driver bracelets
- RED OPEN CONTAINER BARRELS: My venue will put our red open container barrel by our front door (if you’ve never received one we will provide one)
- HONOR PRESS/VOLUNTEER PASSES: (Crawl Reno prints a small amount of passes for our photographers and volunteers to be able to skip lines.) My venue will honor those.
- POSTER DISPLAY: My venue will keep 3 event posters in prominent places until after the event. I also agree to display other Crawl Reno posters and calendars regardless of whether you are on every crawl.
- SPECIALS: My venue will offer at least one $3 beer special and one $3 drink special to participants. (You may also post other specials of varying prices as you wish.)
- CHECKING IDS: My venue will ID every patron at the door and at the bar in order to ensure that no minor enters my bar, or gets served.
- CRAWL DURATION: I understand the crawl lasts from 8:00 pm to 6:00 am or when my venue closes. We will be open for crawlers by 7pm and extend our specials to participants for the duration of the crawl or until we close.
- SPECIALS ARE FOR CUP HOLDING PARTICIPANTS ONLY: My venue will not extend specials to people without crawl cups. Instead, we will sell them a cup or direct them to a start bar to purchase their cups.
- NO COVER FOR CUP-HOLDING PARTICIPANTS: My venue will not charge crawl participants cover. Even if our venue has a cover on crawl night, we will not charge anyone who possesses a cup for this event.
- CLEANING UP: I will make sure the area around my venue is clean by the next morning.
- LINE MANAGEMENT: We will keep any lines of participants from spilling into the street.
- PROMOTING THE CRAWL: We will promote the crawl by posting to our Facebook friends, inviting our friends list to the crawl event and mentioning it on all of our social media accounts.
All inputs marked with an asterisk are mandatory