Please fill out ASAP
Due date is Thursday, June 30th but we have 25 bars who are interested but only 18 spots available, so don’t delay or you’ll miss out!
Posters will be delivered after you sign this agreement securing your spot. Cups and Maps will be delivered by Friday, July 15th.
Set yourself up for success
What you fill out on this form ends up on the map and in our marketing. Here’s a basic idea of how the maps get laid out:
HOW TO GET FEATURED ON THE MAP
We’d love to feature your spot! Just offer things that stand out above what’s required like cool give-aways, costume contests with great prizes or themed entertainment.
PIRATE CRAWL FEATURE IDEAS
Our pirates like all sorts of things!
- Offer specials like mead, grog, rum drinks
- Pirate-branded products like Pyrat, Kraken or Captain Morgan
- Hire a pirate band to play! (The Pirates Charles is one but there’s plenty out there)
- Decorate your bar like a pirate ship
DON’T DO THE BARE MINIMUM
- OFFER GREAT SPECIALS: The number one thing they want is value. You’re required to offer two $3 specials but you can add additional specials of all kinds.
- HOST ENTERTAINMENT: The number two thing they want is entertainment. How will you offer something special?
- GIVE-AWAYS: Necklaces and shot glasses are great hits.
- HAVE A GREAT CONTEST: Must have an enticing prize and you’ve GOT to be on time. Crawlers know which venues are known for this- or not.
- MAKE SURE YOUR STAFF DRESSES UP: that’s all part of making the event a more immersive experience
MARKET THE CRAWL
Bars who do a great job marketing get the most people on crawl night! After you fill out this form you’ll be taken to a page that lists our official Facebook events, images for you to download and tips to help with your online marketing.
- COMMUNICATE ON OUR EVENT: Post comments on the OFFICIAL EVENT PAGE often. Let them know what you’re doing and why to come to your bar on crawl night!
- INVITE PEOPLE TO OUR FACEBOOK EVENT: The more people get invited on there the better. Separate events are fine but they don’t have the reach ours does.
Read This: Terms and Conditions
By submitting this form, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Bars who violate these terms may not be invited to future events.
- DESIGNATED DRIVER BRACELETS: My venue will offer free sodas to crawlers with designated driver bracelets
- HONOR PRESS/VOLUNTEER PASSES: (Crawl Reno prints a small amount of passes for our photographers and volunteers to be able to skip lines.) My venue will honor those.
- POSTER DISPLAY: My venue will keep 3 event posters in prominent places until after the event. I also agree to display other Crawl Reno posters and calendars regardless of whether you are on every crawl.
- SPECIALS: My venue will offer at least one $3 beer special and one $3 drink special to participants. (You may also post other specials of varying prices as you wish.)
- CHECKING IDS: My venue will ID every patron at the door and at the bar in order to ensure that no minor enters my bar, or gets served.
- CRAWL DURATION: I understand the crawl lasts from 8:00 pm to 6:00 am or when my venue closes. We will be open for crawlers by 7pm and extend our specials to participants for the duration of the crawl or until we close.
- SPECIALS ARE FOR CUP HOLDING PARTICIPANTS ONLY: My venue will not extend specials to people without crawl cups. Instead, we will sell them a cup or direct them to a start bar to purchase their cups.
- NO COVER FOR CUP-HOLDING PARTICIPANTS: My venue will not charge crawl participants cover. Even if our venue has a cover on crawl night, we will not charge anyone who possesses a cup for this event.
- CLEANING UP: I will make sure the area around my venue is clean by the next morning.
- LINE MANAGEMENT: We will keep any lines of participants from spilling into the street.
- PROMOTING THE CRAWL: We will promote the crawl by posting to our Facebook friends, inviting our friends list to the crawl event and mentioning it on all of our social media accounts.
All inputs marked with an asterisk are mandatory