The coziest night ever returns for a second year.
Thank you for supporting our events in 2014! We’re changing a whole lot this year, so get ready for an even better time than we had last year.
- We’re shrinking the number of bars on the crawls
- That means raising the price- but only on a few crawls and not by much!
- It also means not everyone will be on every crawl. We’re sending out annual invites soon they’re just not ready yet
These changes will mean MORE PEOPLE in your bar every crawl. We’re shrinking the Pajama Crawl from 16 bars last year to only 11 this time, so don’t lag getting this form filled out. As a thank you, we’re absorbing that hit and keeping the fee the same. What we want in return is for every bar to make sure you bring something awesome to the crawl. Whether it’s a pillow fight at midnight, a sexy lingerie contest or you’re giving away an awesome prize- you’ve made it on the list because we believe you’ll bring something great to the event.
If your bar would like to be included, please read through the following info and fill out the form below ASAP, agreeing to our terms. Once you’re approved we’ll invoice you and keep you updated on all of the important dates and opportunities to promote your bar!
Read This: Terms and Conditions
By submitting this form, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Bars who violate these terms may not be invited to future events.
- POSTER DISPLAY: You must keep 3 event posters in prominent places until after the event. You also agree to display other Crawl Reno posters and calendars regardless of whether you are on every crawl.
- OPEN CONTAINER BARREL: My venue will post the provided open container barrel by our door and require anyone leaving to dump any non-crawl cups in it. We will also make sure no one comes in or out of our establishment with liquid in their crawl cup, to the best of our ability.
- SPECIALS: My venue will offer at least one $3 beer special and one $3 drink special to participants. You may also post other specials of varying prices as you wish.
- CHECKING IDS: My venue will ID every patron at the door and at the bar in order to ensure that no minor enters my bar, or gets served.
- CRAWL DURATION: I understand the crawl lasts from 8:00 pm to 6:00 am or when my venue closes. We will extend our specials to participants for the duration of the crawl or until we close.
- SPECIALS ARE FOR CUP HOLDING PARTICIPANTS ONLY: My venue will not extend specials to people without crawl cups. Instead, we will sell them a cup or direct them to a start bar to purchase their cups.
- NO COVER FOR CUP HOLDING PARTICIPANTS: My venue will not charge crawl participants cover. Even if our venue has a cover that night, we will not charge anyone who possesses a cup for this event.
- CLEANING UP: I will make sure the area around my venue is clean by the next morning.
- LINE MANAGEMENT: We will keep any lines of participants from spilling into the street.
- PROMOTING THE CRAWL: We will promote the crawl by posting to our Facebook friends, inviting our friends list to the crawl event and mentioning it on all of our social media accounts.
- FILLING FORMS ON TIME: We will pay on time and fill out the request for specials and contests on time, or we understand that we may not be invited to future crawls.