Get Ready for the Zombie Hoards!
The Reno Zombie Crawl is coming October 25th and you’re invited to participate!
If your bar would like to be included, please read through the following info and fill out the form below by Thursday, Sept 11th, agreeing to our terms. Once you’re approved we’ll invoice you and keep you updated on all of the important dates and opportunities to promote your bar!
We’ve Got a Crawl Bus
We’ve added a new feature to shuffle people around to our different neighborhoods! Our 50-person crawl bus will be making stops in Downtown, Midtown and East 4th St. from 7pm to 2am to move people around and keep every bar packed!
We’re here to help you
We’re going to publish a guide for bars on how to to make the best of your night and what best practices attract crawlers. We’ll also publish the list of participating bars online AND have maps and cups ready by October 1st.
Open Container Barrels
In order to curb open container violations, we will supply every bar with a bright red barrel marked “Open Containers” to be kept by your front door so we can train crawlers to empty drinks before entering or exiting bars from now on.
Read This: Terms and Conditions
By submitting this form, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Bars who violate these terms may not be invited to future events.
- 2014 VIP PASSES: My venue will honor the Reno Zombie Crawl VIP passes given to volunteers and allow each pass holder and one guest move to the front of the line at my venue, no matter how long the line or how busy we are.
- OPEN CONTAINER BARREL: My venue will post the provided open container barrel by our door and require anyone leaving to dump any non-crawl cups in it. We will also make sure no one comes in or out of our establishment with liquid in their crawl cup, to the best of our ability.
- SPECIALS: My venue will offer at least one $3 beer special and one $3 drink special to participants.
- CHECKING IDS: My venue will ID every patron at the door and at the bar in order to ensure that no minor enters my bar, or gets served.
- CRAWL DURATION: I understand the crawl lasts from 8:00 pm to 6:00 am or when my venue closes. We will extend our specials to participants for the duration of the crawl or until we close.
- SPECIALS ARE FOR CUP HOLDING PARTICIPANTS ONLY: My venue will not extend specials to people without crawl cups. Instead, we will sell them a cup or direct them to a start bar to purchase their cups.
- NO COVER FOR CUP HOLDING PARTICIPANTS: My venue will not charge crawl participants cover. Even if our venue has a cover that night, we will not charge anyone who possesses a 2014 Reno Zombie Crawl cup.
- CLEANING UP: I will make sure the area around my venue is clean by the next morning.
- LINE MANAGEMENT: We will keep any lines of participants from spilling into the street.
- PROMOTING THE CRAWL: We will promote the crawl by posting to our Facebook friends, inviting our friends list to the crawl event and mentioning it on all of our social media accounts.
- FILLING FORMS ON TIME: We will pay on time and fill out the request for specials and contests on time, or we understand that we may not be invited to future crawls.