One of the biggest zombie bar crawls in the WORLD, the Reno Zombie Crawl is one of USA Today’s Top 10 Costumed Halloween Parties in the US.
It’s easy to see why: 20,000 participants, more than 50 different bars, hundreds of drink specials and so much more make it your Halloween MUST. Book your tickets and hotel rooms in advance because they always sell out.
Photos from Last Year
Check out the rest of the photos at our event photos page!
Party in the Crawl Capital
With more than 70 bars, restaurants and nightclubs within walking distance, downtown Reno has established itself as the undisputed bar crawl capital! We’ve got world-class hotel casinos like the Silver Legacy, Eldorado, Circus Circus, Harrah’s and the Sands Regency, where you can experience gaming and shows and several amazing nightclubs where you can dance the night away! At the start of your evening out, you can enjoy a scenic walk along our beautiful river-walk on both sides of the Truckee River. On top of all that, we have the most fun, quirky and welcoming citizenry who party like no one else. And did we mention there’s NO LAST CALL! That’s right, we party until the sun comes up.
How to Participate
Crawl Cups = Tickets to your best night ever!
Get a cup, Dress up, Party!
- Pick up a $5 crawl cup and map – the cup is the ticket to the event (on sale soon!)
- Dress up! (you don’t have to but it’s so much more fun when you do)
- Visit the locations on the map on crawl night for exclusive drink specials, parties, give-aways and more!
After you’re done crawling you can go to sleep for cheap!
Every year we set up special discounted rooms at local hotels for our crawlers so you don’t have to even WORRY about driving and you get the convenience of walking right to your spacious, comfortable room at the end of the night!
Sands Regency $55 SAT
Call 1-866-386-7829 or book online here. Use Code: ZOMBIE2016
ADD 2 CUPS TO YOUR ROOM! Use Code: ZOMBIECRAWL2016
Circus Circus Reno $69 FRI $79 SAT $35 SUN
Call 1-800-648-5010 or book online here. Use Code: IDEAD16
ADD 2 CUPS TO YOUR ROOM! Use Code: IDEAD2
SILVER LEGACY RESORT CASINO RENO 20% OFF SAT
Call 1-800-687-8733 (Locals: 775-325-7401) or reserve online here. Use group code:PUB
Having trouble deciding? Check out our hotel guide for all the info on all three hotels:
CUPS ON SALE ONLINE NOW!
Your crawl cup is your ticket to the crawl! It’s how we know you’re a participant and it entitles you to:
- Tons of specials: $3 Drink Specials and $3 Beer specials at every venue, food specials and more
- Discount hotel rooms at the best spots downtown so you can chill out!
- No cover at the clubs!
- Entrance into costume contests
- Access to awesome give-aways like necklaces, shot glasses and more!
- The chance to get your picture taken at our professional VIP photo booth!
- That warm feeling that you helped support our charity partner and helped us put on more amazing events like this!
Several Ways to Get Cups
- On crawl night: pick up cups at our start location from 7:30-10:30pm or until cups sell out!
- Pick them up in person at one of our retail locations (retail cups and maps go on sale one month before the event)
- Reserve your cups online here!
- Adding cups to your discounted hotel registration
- A limited amount of cups are available at our participating bars on crawl night
Retail Shops: Get your costume too!
Junkee Clothing Exchange
960 South Virginia St. Reno, NV 89502
Melting Pot World Emporium
1049 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89502
Adam & Eve Reno
7520 Longley Ln, Reno, NV 89511
Adam & Eve
3220 U.S. 50, Carson City, NV 89701
Online Cup Sales
Reserve your cups online now!
Start Bars: Where to begin your crawl
Start bars announced soon!
Participating Bars and Specials
Over 55+ bars and clubs in downtown Reno!
- You must be 21 or over to attend and bring valid ID to get into the bars
- Do not leave a bar with alcohol in your cup- it’s against the law!
- Be awesome to everyone!
- Do not, under any circumstance, drink and drive. Stay downtown instead!
- Get a crawl cup for access to all the amazing fun!
- Do you have to dress up? No, but it is more fun if you do!