Heroes & Villains Compete, then Party Together!
At the Arch Rivals Run you can live out your dreams over the course of five kilometers. Be Superman or Lex Luthor. Be Spiderman. Be Wonder Woman. Be anybody who might get us in trouble for mentioning trademarked names- it’s up to you! You get to run (or walk) as whoever you have always dreamed of being- and if that doesn’t jazz you up you should check out our photos, because the people who have raced before you had the happiest time of their lives.
For more pics from our Arch Rivals runs check out our photos page!
CELEBRATE WITH A BEER!
Need some motivation to get running? We have it for you. Every single (21 and over) runner to cross the finish line will get one free beer from our beer sponsor Deschutes Brewery!
INCLUDED IN REGISTRATION:
- A free beer after you finish your race (21 and over)
- Race patch!
- Add-on a race shirt for only $12!
- Awesome after-party with prizes, specials and dancing!
- Superhero photo booth with photographer to capture your costume!
(Must register by May 23 to guarantee a patch!)
These three inch iron-on patches are perfect to put on your running bag, clothes, hats- anything but your pets.
Optional Add-On Shirt
(Must register by May 30 to guarantee a shirt!)
We make all our shirts to look like something you’d want to wear out with your friends- not just some throw-away race shirt!
Along with our beer sponsor Deschutes, we’re going to be giving away 12 personalized DrinkTanks® 64oz Growler & Personal Kegs! These babies keep beer cold, fresh, and carbonated and look friggin’ SWEET! 6 will go to fastest finishers and 6 will go to costume contest winners!
Other prizes will be given out from:
- Melting Pot World Emporium
- Happy Happy Joy Joy
- Reno Midtown Massage
Awards and prizes will be given out for
- Top 3 Male Finishers
- Top 3 Female Finishers
- Funniest Costume
- Sexiest Costume
- Best Duo
- More announced at the costume contest during the after-party!
After the run is over we’ll be partying at Shelter Bar right by the start/finish line!
- Award Ceremony
- Photo Booth to capture your costumes!
- DJ & Dancing!
- RACERS BEGIN AND END AT CITY PLAZA
- LEAVE CITY PLAZA HEADING TO CORNER OF 1ST & CENTER
- Cross Center where we will have the street closed
- Cross Lake and get on the sidewalk and head south
- Turn East after the river and follow the running path near the Automobile Museum
- Follow the running path PAST the WOODEN bridge
- Turn around WHERE MARKED and follow the same path back to CITY PLAZA TO FINISH!
There is tons of free parking around City Plaza, the Start/Finish area. We suggest the Cal-Neva parking lot at the corner of Center St and 1st.
KEEP TRUCKEE MEADOWS BEAUTIFUL. Since we love our area and want to preserve it’s beauty, we will be donating a portion of the proceeds to KTMB. We also organize occasional cleanups downtown in case you want to get involved with that too!
$20 SUPER CRAZY EARLY BIRD until Monday April 11th
$25 Early Registration until Monday May 9th
$30 Regular Registration until Friday June 10th at noon
$40 At packet pickup (June 10th, details below) and day of registration if available. (So sign up early!)
Sign Up a Group or Team and Save $$$!
If you have a Group or Team of 4 or more, save $5 on your registration per person!
Date: Friday, June 10th
Location: Shelter Bar
Event Day Packet Pickup
There will be a limited number of packets on race day so arrive early. We encourage all participants to pick up their packets the day before the race.
RACE DAY SCHEDULE
- 4:00-5:00pm Last minute packet pickup & registration
- 6:00 pm Race begins
- After the race stay for the after party at Shelter Bowl Bar Grill! All-ages!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
Technically, you can wear whatever you want. You could even run naked if you don’t mind running from the police (don’t run naked). BUT a huge part of what makes these events awesome is your costumes! We encourage you to dress in a Superhero or Villain theme, however you interpret that.
HOW LONG IS THE RUN?
Its 5k or 3.10686 miles to be exact.
CAN I WALK?
CAN I BRING MY DOG?
Yes! Your dog must be on a SHORT LEASH and be able to stay under control. Your dog’s actions are your responsibility. Also, check to see if the pavement is too hot for your pup’s paws!
CAN I RUN WITH A STROLLER?
Yes! You don’t have to register your child who is in a stroller. Honestly, you could put a grown person in a stroller and you wouldn’t have to register them- that’d be hilarious.
IS THIS EVENT TIMED?
YES! This will be a chipped/timed event.
WHERE AND WHEN IS PACKET PICKUP?
That’s answered above.
CAN I PICK UP MY FRIEND’S PACKET?
You may pickup your friends race kits! You will need to make sure to bring a copy of their registration.
*Please note that we will be having Packet Pickup on race day but strongly encourage you to come the day before so you can avoid long lines.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
– Government issued ID if you plan to drink
– Cash for concessions and other merchandise
– A copy of your registration. You may print or show an electronic copy!
– Spectators are welcome